Friday, July 8, 2011

Snake Eyes Golf Club Review - Why I Love My Snake Eyes Golf Club

I know how frustrating it can be to find the right golf clubs, especially for the right price! I decided my fair share of research before going with Snake Eyes clubs from Golfsmith. During my research I always appreciate any kind of examination or feedback from real users of the product I was looking for. And that's why I wanted to write this article. I hope the information will help you while deciding which teams are right for you!

I use the snake followsEyes golf clubs with great confidence.

Golf Clubs

Drivers - Driver I-460 head, Pro-Launch 65 wood shaft and Snake Eyes G8 grip

I love this driver! It 'easy to beat and has great ball control. I have the model of 10.5 degrees, and I'd probably be even better with a score of 9.5, because of course they have a higher trajectory. It feels and sounds good when you hit the ball with this club all that much fun for me. I used a really bad disc, butAfter working with this club I can now quickly and the ball very well.

Fairway Woods - Quick Strike II utility wood heads, and Player Hybrid Adila Shaft Snake Eyes Velvet grips

The best thing about these clubs is the sound! I have two, one with a loft of 15 degrees and a loft with 19 degrees. I use 15 degrees as I would have 3 or 5 wood, but I think it's more versatile. I can use this simple and effective way in the rough, I like to do in the fairway, theit was hard for me to do with a 3 wood. I use the club 19 degrees like a 3 or 4 iron.

Irons - Python O / S Iron Head Snake Eyes XL-90 Shaft, Snake Eyes Velvet Grip

These irons are very forgiving. I am not swing more consistent, but it is unknown how well the ball comes out to tell the club. They feel well built and has given me more confidence in my game. I only bought the club strange to begin with, but soon the other.

Snake Eyes Golf Club Review - Why I Love My Snake Eyes Golf Club

personal blender comparisons lavalier wireless microphone

No comments:

Post a Comment